Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I never would have thought...

Rachel - So I have been looking for a couple of things for a little while now. I wasn't expecting to find them so soon and at one place!

At one of our contacts house a couple months ago, I saw this white wire laundry basket that I looooved. But it cost a little too much for my taste. So I thought, I will keep looking. It might take me a while, but I have got to find one! Well...I found one at a yard sale this past weekend! YAYYYYY!

Anddd I found the other thing I was looking for too! A vintage bird cage! I saw it from the other side of the yard sale, and I tried to contain my excitement so others would not jump on this lovely before I did. And I did not want the seller to see my excitement either, so they would not charge me tons since they knew I was in love with it (tip). I didn't runnn over to it, but I sure did walk briskly. Eeek! That yard sale had some great vintage items, and it will be logged in my brain as one of the best yard sales.


No comments:

Post a Comment