Monday, April 16, 2012

Between Zach and I...and now you

So when we go out on a hunt, Zach picks up the craziest things. Not like "crazy awesome", but like "Why in the world does he want to buy that" crazy. I think that to myself..."What is he thinking!" But I try to bite my tongue and not say a word. One, because I want to practice being a meek wife, but mostly because I don't want to be scolded. So I let him buy this junky stuff that I don't think he will be able to sell at all.


And wouldn't you know. HE SELLS MOSTLY ALL OF THIS STUFF...AND FAST! I don't know what it is. I guess he just has a special gift. (don't let this be too big of an ego boost, Babe) Anyways, now on a hunt I just accept that whatever weird thing he picks up, I have to trust him. (oh gees) I still roll my eyes and question him. I don't think that will ever change.


Example: Zach bought this Olde World Globe Pipe Stand at a yard sale for next to nothing and sold it for $152. I thought it was a repro and not that great. Oh well, at least one of us has this special gift of picking.


No comments:

Post a Comment