Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Our Personal Collections



We finallyyyy got a curio cabinet for our personal collections. I'm the kind of person who will wait a long time until I find what I want at the right price. So I have been waiting a while for this curio. I found it on Craigslist and jumped on it. It is just perfect for us. YAY!

On the top shelf we showcase our vintage lighter collection. We don't smoke, but we just like lighters. Zach and I both collect them. On the second shelf is Zach's taxidermy collection. He likes the weird and unusual taxidermy. He is nuts. I will probably put my vintage compact collection on the third shelf. I just looove dainty compacts. I collect mostly Stratton compacts, which are the best in my book. I don't know why they don't make things like they used to. hhh.

Kangaroo and baby made from rabbit fur. Rockin' Duckling.

A few of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment